Thursday, September 20, 2012

Version 2.5 code 17

The version 2.5 code 17 has been released.
This version include a new feature : Import/Export.

To access this feature just popup the menu :


Export : 

- This will export to your SD Card your current materials and tools settings.
- Specify the file name :



- The file is now available on your SD Card in the directory : /boncopeaux
- For this example : /boncopeaux/data.json

Import :
- This will import a file from the directory /boncopeaux of your SD Card. The file must have the extension ".json" :
- The file must comply with the JSON format specification (http://www.json.org/).

7 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for your app.
    I'm testing it on a nexus 4, having no SD and I can not find the exported file ("data.json"). Could you help me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ricardo,

      Even if the great Nexus 4 does not have an external SD card, you should find an "emulated" SD card (which is in fact some internal flash on the motherboard).
      Sorry, I don't have a Nexus 4 thus I don't know the exact location but when you browse your phone from your PC, try to find a directory like :
      /sdcard
      /storage/sdcard0
      /storage/emulated/0
      /storage/emulated/legacy
      or
      /mnt/sdcard/ext_sd
      /mnt/external
      /mnt/extSdCard
      /mnt/sdcard/external_sd

      In this directory you should find another one like /boncopeaux
      And inside /boncopeaux you should find your file.

      Hope it will help you,
      Regards,
      QMJL2AB

      Delete
  2. Oh! I can finally found it. I´m sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem,

      For my imformation, could you just tell me where is the flash directory on a Nexus 4 ?

      Regards.

      Delete
  3. Hi, I'd like to know why your great app isn't avaliable on PlayStore or somewere else anymore. I've installed it on a smartphone many years ago because I find it more usefull, but now I'd like to install it on my new phone and I can't find it. How can I do? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'd like to know why your great app isn't avaliable on PlayStore or somewere else anymore. I've installed it on a smartphone many years ago because I find it more usefull, but now I'd like to install it on my new phone and I can't find it. How can I do? Thanks

    ReplyDelete